Saturday, October 25, 2008

Girdle Scones Old Recipes

Even the angels give up ... Mafia, the last letter of the professor mafia

image

"My last letter"

The transcript of Professor Parmaliana last letter before his suicide

The Judiciary Barcelona / Messina would like to put in the pillory would humiliate me, delegitimize, chasing me because I dared to do my duty as a citizen denouncing the underworld, the Mafia, the connivance, complicity of covers and corrupt state officials and diverted. I can not allow these individuals to offend my dignity as a man, father, husband, servant of the state and university lecturer.
I can not allow these individuals to make a fool of myself and to soil my image, I can not allow my name to appear in the newspaper the same way as that of a criminal. They decided to crush, to destroy me.
not acquiesce to that, I claim my story with strength, my courage and my independence. I am a free man who is so determined to lie in wait beneath the massacre and that the system above would hold out. Ask the lawyer
. Mariella Cicero to the reasons for my action, the drama that I experienced in recent weeks, ask Beppe Lumia ask the senator to Major Cristaldi, ask the lawyer. Repici to Fabio, ask my brother Biagio. They have all the elements and all documents necessary for you to know this history: the origins, causes, the events that I am suffering and victimization.
They removed the serenity, peace, tranquility, physical and mental strength. I have taken away the joy of living. I can not think of anything else. I ask forgiveness from all for a gesture that I never thought of having to perform.
To my beloved daughter Gilda, and Basil, and Gilduzza Basye, light and pride of my life, I recommend to be united, strong, not to be overwhelmed by negative events not to be disheartened, to study, to qualify, never give up, not to be too idealistic, forgive me and understand my state of mind: I will guide you with the thought, with so much love, I will pray for you, rejoice and suffer with you.

To my beloved partner in life, my Cettina, strong woman, courageous, sweet, nice and understanding: I ask you to make an extra effort, not to cry, to be even stronger and to guide our children with even more love, to be more good and more tenacious than it was me.
To my brother, Biagio and Emilio, always good to want to ask, do not forget about me: I have always loved, I ask you to assist with the care and love our parents are in such need. To my beautiful mother and my great dad: I want so much, I send you a hug, you always carry in my heart, you are a force of nature, you gave me so much more than they deserved. To all my relatives, my in-laws, my uncles, my cousins, my nephews, my mother-in-law: I ask you to stay close to Gilda, to Basil and Cettina. I ask you to support them.
To my friends I'll always be grateful for their proximity, for their love, for having spent so many hours happy and carefree. At my university, my students, my colleagues and my employees will always be grateful for the care and patience expressed to every day. Thanks. That was my 1 st life. I spent 30 wonderful years in the university and enthusiastic love of my work as a university lecturer and researcher.
research projects, the search for new, were my life. How many young students have led to graduation. How many good memories.
Now a clan wanted me off the most beautiful things: happiness, the joy of living, my family, the desire to do the strength to look ahead.
I feel like a broken man, destroyed. Please remember with a smile, a prayer, a gesture of affection, with a flower. If I hurt someone I humbly want me to forgive.
I had so much in life. Then, 50 years, I lost my peace of mind for choosing a that the judiciary has decided to morally shot in the legs. This system I have fought in all institutions. Now I'm exhausted, I have no energy to do it and I leave in silence. Some will have some remorse, apparently in remorse for having misled a man who blindly believed, wrongly, in the institutions.
A hug her again and again by a man who until a few months ago, smiling at life.

From "L'espresso"

the morning of Oct. 2 last year, Professor Adolfo Parmaliana rose on his BMW 320 and reached a viaduct on the Messina-Palermo. Then he got out and threw himself into the void, crashing after being rushed for 35 yards. A suicide who made a great stir, not only in Sicily but in the Italian whole: both for the profile of those who have put in place, both for the reasons that has caused it. Parmaliana, in fact, was a respected professor of industrial chemistry. But a fierce accuser
interweaving of business-mafia boss in Terme Vigliatore, a village of seven thousand inhabitants with no police station.
Thanks to his complaints, the city council was disbanded in December 2005. But the happy ending, for Parmaliana, never arrived.
the contrary, his courage has earned the indifference, contempt of those who live with dishonesty. And on the face of judiciary, things went better. The surveys from its indications have stalled, one after another. As long as you have come to the paradox of a libel action delivered at the same Parmaliana. At that point, the professor felt hounded. And how extreme action, in front of a power too strong, took his own life. Leaving behind him, however, two important traces .
The first is a case, currently under review by the prosecutor in Reggio Calabria (competent judges on the Messina). The second is a four-page letter, found on the table in his study. A document of extraordinary power and drama aimed at public opinion, to his relatives, close friends. Words written in ink under the heading My last letter, that 'The Express' exclusive public here.

Riccardo Bocca

(October 15, 2008)

0 comments:

Post a Comment