Saturday, October 25, 2008

Diagram Of Governor Springs

EMAIL THE DR. MAXIMUM CITRO

Hi Dr. Citro,

are Galdy Federico I am writing from Cutro (KR).

is a bit 'that I wanted to write to let you know my views on what most affects the future of aspiring doctors.

I read his book "No study" that was kindly suggested by Zaira, I feel compelled to tell her that her ability to combine facts, laws, declarations and give their rationale is worthy of a reputable person of intelligence, maybe you will be my twenty years, but for now I met a few men like you. For this I must thank our Father for having made this gift and she has made available to others for this problem.

I confess that I struggle to write because I'm not going to tell what we all know by now.

I would love to find words to give the image of anger that the inevitable fate (dictated by criminals politicized and legalized) continues to feed. The anger is compounded by the shock of living in a democratic republic that refuses me as a citizen, but worse still refuses my intellect, my enthusiasm, my desire, my desire to be happy putting at the disposal of others, My claim to live in honesty.

This my way of representing reality with these few words, I believe, is not the result of a superficial analysis that has come to light now that I feel the desperate need to be heard, but from the many sorrows that Italy deluded, degenerate , guilty of their ills, and then always self-defeating, I corrode inside.

The thing that hurts me the most is the resignation of the people who give up without taking any step to improve lives in an abstract form of condemnation, from which the person feels bound to his place and victim awareness.

That's what I wonder: What could change your people this way?

Humanity, pride, dignity, courage, but even the simplest ingredients of life as the joy, the smile, as they have done well to dissolve in a few decades?

possible that just a little 'of economic crisis, some article of the Constitution violated barons and politicians to obscure the soul of a people? How can you justify resignation today dissociation and the Italians?

Actually, that's going on?

I think that even the most enlightening answers may leave those who ask this question without doubt.

Maybe it is, ironically, as I surmise with my friends, there is a form of sickness in the air, especially widespread in large cities, which takes root in man's conscience and falls asleep, a kind of syndrome devoted to capitalism, consumerism, selfishness and indifference to others. Young people are certainly those who do become ill more ugly, not empty, in fact, it's as if they had the conscience and their true personality covered an enormous amount of debris at the indecency of their objectivity has been cultivated for themselves. In fact, only a small fraction of them are foreign makes approval, most certainly does not continue use of his reason, it only feeds the illusion that the tax is cowardice by their parents, friends and acquaintances. It seems to do everything to prevent the existence and, therefore, the resulting pain, which would replace the illusory happiness of their condition, their laughter and their false senseless kindness. Besides, how can you not understand? For it is easier to be an enemy of the reality that the enemy of their "friends" and their costume.

I believe that the admission test are a result of the detachment of people from society. If, in Italy, on the one hand, there is crime, corruption, mafia academic there are other people who do not respond, children are not the values \u200b\u200bof their fathers, but an innocence that makes them ripe only school to achieve a diploma, but still in need of a teacher, someone to be with the index finger, to direct their steps, to impose such reasoning, in which they place trust in the fact that killing the possibility of its redemption, therefore a positive transformation.

I do not prolonged by more, only risks it bore.

The last two things in relation to the test:

the first, you can make a class action proceeding through the ordinary courts and not through the TAR, since this contest is clearly a scam? You can find a judge, someone who makes a thorough investigation on this issue?

The last sentence of the TAR of Lazio certainly has been a victory, but read to suggest that judges who create illegal to change the selection method for implementing the proposed French model does not impose anything on that point was almost like bringing down the whole sentence, at least for me. The second

---------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ----------- (omitted): D

-------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -----------------( omitted) : D

Unfortunately this is a war, the only weapon we can use is our honesty .---------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------( OMISSIS ) : D

Thank you enormously for what he does and I am available to her association naz. Prometheus for everything was running well hope to meet you first, now at least I have some more expectations. Thanks again!

PS: kindly add my email hidden88@hotmail.it those boys to whom he sends his communications? Thanks!

Sincerely

Galdy Federico

Answer

thanks

Dear Federico,

first of all thank you for your letter and kind words. Your thoughts on today's ills are, in my view, relevant and to the point that I share excerpts of your letter will converge in the continuation of "no study" that I began to write.

Beyond the limited number, that in fact we're doing with Prometheus is to awaken the consciences of young children, especially reinventing what you have pointed out: solidarity, dignity, courage ... Have a thought

very deep and balanced.

regard to the two questions, the Regional Administrative Court has no power to impose a system or change a law, and never was unbalanced enough to say what he said that of Lazio. I would love to join in prosecuting the universities and is a year that I invite the judiciary to examine their budgets and on the excess of power. I have already filed a complaint last year in the prosecution here in Turin, but I never found a judge willing to fight as it was for clean hands. However, I insist. Always.

The test of graduates you're right: I share your praise and loyalty and honesty. We do not come to a compromise and immoral, as my memories, the war endeavor deceptive strategies as the result counts, otherwise ... But you're right and I agree with you.

I will send you more updates, in fact we are planning to send to all of September in order to give strength and autonomy to individual groups in the area.

Thanks, Frederick, also for your suggestions. Let's work together in order to awaken the soul. To us it is good, even if someone does not understand it. But it is a problem only for those there.

Best regards.

Doc

0 comments:

Post a Comment