Friday, January 28, 2011

Sample Letter Of Introduction For Dental

GNOCCHI PUMPKIN, PEEL INCLUDING ....



After washing the pumpkin and boiled for 25 minutes in a pressure cooker with all the Pimero I shake and then I made these delicious dumplings.

Serves three people

4 tablespoons pumpkin puree 2 tablespoons ricotta

Pomjan

of wheat flour (gluten-free in my case, the MixB Schar) enough to achieve Mix until smooth and not sticky.

buckwheat flour for the pastry


Preparation and cooking

I mixed everything and I used buckwheat flour to knead the dough on a pastry, flour is a gluten-free and rather rough, it will help the sauce to better stick to the gnocchi! You are so beautiful snakes of dough with a knife and cut in small pieces.

Cooking is fast: in boiling salted water until gnocchi float not.

The result was fantastic, topped with meat sauce made with Parmesan and livestock Betti Persegona.



0 comments:

Post a Comment