Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Nature Valley Granola Used In Mcdonalds Parfait

very difficult times ... The case



in 1970 by Pope Paul VI in a letter to Cardinal Villot:

" while excluding euthanasia, that 'does not mean
require the physician to use all the techniques of survival offered him a
tirelessly creative science.
in this case there would be a useless torture require resuscitation vegetative
the last stage of an incurable disease?
The doctor's duty is rather In urging calm the pain, instead of extending more 'as long as possible, or by any means and any condition , a life that is not' more 'fully human and going towards the end. "

Paul VI


To the thousands of insults, you can let the wisest answer that is not with the culture of life (according to the whitewashed tombs!):
But who is right in the eyes of God?
"A certain creditor had two debtors: one owed five hundred denarii, the other fifty. Not having to return them, forgave them both. Which of them will love him more?
Simone replied: "I suppose the one whom he forgave more."
Jesus said to him: "You are right."
And turning toward the woman and said to Simon: "You see this woman? I entered your house and you gave me no water for my feet, but she has wet my feet with her tears and wiped them with her hair. You do not
you gave me a kiss, but she since I joined has not ceased to kiss my feet.
You did not anoint my head with oil, but she has anointed my feet with ointment.
why I tell you, her many sins are forgiven, for she loved much .
To those who will be forgiven little, loves little .

0 comments:

Post a Comment